March 30, 2009

It's All-Most-Over!

So, Saturday was the closing day - thanks to everyone who came and drank cheap champagne and brought gifts and enjoyed the evening with us! 

Then yesterday, Sunday, all the remaining jewelry and bits and bobs got thrown into boxes so the furniture could be removed - dragged hither and yon by various people who had use for it. Cleaned out and cleaned up and now the new old store is waiting for new tenants once more. 

Final store closing, unless you count online stores. That one will remain until the remaining jewelry from that chapter is safely in loving hands. Which will then be the final pearldaddy chapter finished and shut.

Exhausted and somewhat relieved, I dreamt all night that I would be going back on Wed, then saw the empty room I had just left behind... 

Bitter sweet. 

So, now I have to rest up for the big reorganizing at the homestead so what's left can find it's way out to the public - and out my doors. Not much, really. But, in such a tiny space, it's a little oppressive. 

Naturally, the next step will be finding more room to work and store work supplies in... 

Enough of the exhausted ramblings. I'll write a post listing my next few "gigs" in a couple of days and again when my website is all updated for the new directions. 

All the best to all and sundry. Happy Spring - szzzzzzznnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaccchhllllzzzzzzzz!

No comments: