August 8, 2009

Last Park Silly Market, and then...

Well, tomorrow is the last Park Silly Market for me. Then it's off to Nevada to dig up some Opals (really this time. Not like the Diamonds).

This time I'll be between Heber and 7th (right side heading toward 7th; should be somewhere in front of Zooms). Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Everybody wish me luck for the Opal hunt!

After I find a ton of Opals, I'll be heading North East to Montana for another friendly visit, and hopefully, a dig for Sapphires too. Already planning my return to Southern Utah in Spring for some fossil and Topaz hunting. I just love digging around and playing with rocks! Doesn't everybody? ;}

Ok, that's the news for now. Should be back in NY by next Monday. See some of you at the Beacon, Hudson River Market the following Saturday (August 22).

See some of you tomorrow! Wish for a beautiful, gentle windy day with no down pours (yes, it's been strongly gusting and bursting forth from the clouds frequently these last few days, so...) - fingers crossed for a good day for an outdoor market.

No comments: