June 18, 2010

Gettin Silly on Sunday

Well, I survived the rain last Saturday (thanks to Kristin for letting me borrow a canopy!!) and will have a sunny day to test out my new umbrella tomorrow AND Sunday.

Yes, my weekly stint in Pioneer Park continues on Saturday and then, on Dad's Day (happy happy to the dads!), my first day at the Park Silly Sunday Market. Hurrah!

Did I mention my umbrella is Lemon Yellow? Well, maybe Canary... it's yellow. And I'll be under it both days.

I have rings for dads too... you know.




And for Grads...

And for, um, yep.

Anyway. Saturday, Downtown Salt Lake 8am to 1am. Sunday, Main Street in Park City from 10am to 5pm. On the 400 S side of Pioneer Park on Saturday (in the middle on the street side by the giant ATM machine). Between Heber and 7th on Main Street on Sunday.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: