July 30, 2010

What's New For This Weekend's Markets

So, having trouble with the computer, but after accidentally just posting pictures... not sure how, think my Mac has bugs... I am letting you know what those pictures are of (on Firefox since Blogger isn't working right with Safari right now, again).

So, I'll be in Pioneer Park downtown Salt Lake, 8am to 1pm Saturday (tomorrow) with all these new things...

Eight new Cameo Rings:


Purple Butterfly Cameo Earrings to match the pendant I made last week:


Lady Jand Cameo Earrings to match last weeks other pendant:


Lady Diana Cameo Earrings to match the other other pendant I made last week:


And a new style of Cameo Bracelet with a Blue Diana in Brass:


If you come on Saturday, you'll get to try and buy before everyone in Park City on Sunday so... just wanted to point that out to ya... ;}

Oh, and I'll be on Main Street in Park City on Sunday from 10am to 5pm.

Next week, it's all stones...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Happy Hound Creative said...

I love your pendants!

I think your blog and you are so inspiring and I have given you an award!!

Come check it out on my blog!

Kirby
http://happyhoundcreative.blogspot.com/