February 18, 2011

Gallery Stroll Tonight at Artspace Commons

So, I know it's been a while since I last blogged atcha. Computer issues, black ice problems (right side is still recovering). But, tonight I'll be at the Gallery Stroll in the 400W side of Artspace Commons again this month. With newer stuff that was offered to the Newsletter groups first (as always, and at a lower price). Here are pictures of those things. You can get some of them tonight. 400W at 800S Salt Lake City, 5-9pm. See you there?


This was one of the special Birthday Club offers for new years.


This is another one.


This is the special Valentine's jewelry I made.


This is the Lunar New Year pendant I made.


This is a better look at the miniature water color pin I made last month.


These are the Lucky New Year's earrings.


This is the matching pendant.

Get in touch if you want to get one of these items above, you know, if you can't come tonight.

No comments: