June 16, 2011

I'm Teaching Classes!

Hey everybody! I know. Long time no blog.

Still living at home with a broken computer and limited internet/computer access. Though, I do have a simcardless iPhone now. But, it doesn't really work for me with blogger, yet. Hopefully soon - or I finally get my computer fixed - or can afford to get a new one - either way.

Anyway...

Going out of my way to spend my limited computer time letting everyone know that I'll be teaching classes at the
Kimball Art Center starting next Thurs! If enough people sign up that is... think there are 4 or 5 spots left... They do the assessing tomorrow so, if you want to take an ABSOLUTELY Beginner Wire Wrapping Class in Park City (Utah) on Thursday nights for 5 weeks, get online and sign up now! It's absolutely no experience necessary & the materials fee even includes your very own (zipper cased) travel tool kit! So, you can practice at home if you want.


Everyone in the Beginner class will learn to make jewelry similar to this:



With different beads and stones and stuff, of course.

Then, when that class is over, I have a Necklace and Bracelet Finishing Class (2 Thursdays) where you'll learn to make the ends of your jewelry look like this (as well as how to suspend beads with crimps along wire like the bottom necklace shows):

Link


And; the last Summer class I'll be teaching; an Intermediate Beginner Wire Wrapping & Sculpting Class starting in August (4 Mondays)...where you'll learn to make wire jewelry similar to this:



No soldering or glue... you'll learn to hold everything together just by placement and wrapping. I'll be teaching the basic techniques in a way that you can figure out your own designs and style too.

Going to be a lot of fun and just what a lot of you have been asking for. So...

Hope to see some of you "do you teach classes" people at the classes!

No comments: