May 28, 2009

Saturdays in Beacon... And Then...

Well, it looks like you'll be able to find me in Beacon for the next 5 Saturdays... then skip the 4th of July... and I'll be there on July 11th too.

THEN, I'll be skipping the state to head West.

Stopping in Arkansas for my exceptionally talented friend Bethany's wedding, maybe scooping up some diamonds the day afterward...

Then jetting over to Albuquerque to drop in on a friend or two before scooting on up to Utah to vend at a couple of Sundays at the Park Silly Market, set up at a few Jewelry Parties, and gear up for a couple selling days at a retreat.

If I can swing it before he flies off to Scotland, I might even bolt up to Montana to visit Bill, and take a side trip for some Garnets before going back down to Utah.

If it wasn't for the crazy heat of mid-Summer in the desert, I'd take a serious side trip to dig up some Opals too... leave that for an earlier - or later - time of the year I think.

Then, when I get back up here, probably be at the Hudson River Market on Saturdays through the last one in September or so.

Still waiting to hear back, but I might be in Georgia again mid-September... I'll let you know when I know.

And I might do a thing in Albany in October. Again, let you know...

Then, for almost for sure, I'll be at this year's Indiemade Craft Market in Allentown. Had such a great time last year, I wouldn't miss this year's!

So, if you're going to be near any of those markets or shows, please stop over and say: HI! Otherwise, if you want to have me stop at your place on the way anywhere in between shows for your very own Trunk Show/Jewelry Party, let me know. {You know that I'd rather attend your parties most of the year, anyway;}

And that's pretty much the rest of my year so far.

So...

To recap:

You can catch me every Saturday until July and then again on July 11th on Main Street in Beacon at the Hudson River Market.

I'll be at Park Silly in Park City, Utah the last Sunday in July and the 2nd Sunday in August.

Back to the Hudson River Market.

Might be at Shakerag in September.

Possibly in Albany in October.

Probably at Indiemade the first Saturday of December.

Hopefully, at a whole lot of people's parties in between all those, and preferably for most of October and November. If you want to be one of those peoples, you might want to start planning now. Time is starting to fly already;}

Oh yah, I just finished a bunch of necklaces for Raindance too. I'll be delivering them this Saturday if you want to head over and get yours before they're gone, here's a preview:


From Creative Living 101 (aka It's Art, Damnit!)

Some great Candisa beads from the early 50's (you really can't see how gorgeous they are until you see them in person), and some other gorgeous old Venetian beads on these as well. Plus some precious gemstones and higher end semiprecious (Emerald on one, Larimar, Turquoise, Lapis, & Sugilite on others). 7 new necklaces for this round - all with 40's or 50's Venetian beads - and I'll probably whip up some new necklaces and earrings to deliver to Raindance before I head off to Utah as well. [Remember; I'm only doing this necklace style for Raindance, so if you like what you see, you have to get yours there. It's an exclusive, dontcha know...]

Ok. So that's the news and up and comings. [Can you tell I plan to be a little too busy to type up more than one or two of these before I head out in July?]

Hope to run into a bunch of you in the coming months, one way or the other, and all the best to everyone til then!

No comments: