June 23, 2009

There's Still Time to Schedule a Party...

Well, it's getting down to the wire for the big trip cross country.

Met a couple people in the last few weeks at the Hudson River Market who live along the route from NY to Utah who were interested in hosting a party on my trip back. So, if you happen to be one of the people who wants to get some free jewelry and have a lot of fun with your friends, make sure you get in touch to schedule your day before I head West. That means get in touch before the 15th of July. I'll be heading back from Utah on August 10th and plan to be back in NY by August 15th.

So. You have exactly 3 weeks from the date of this blog post before I leave town. So, don't wait. Make your return trip party date today!

Oh, I made some new cameo jewelry too. AND, my first wire sculpture bracelet - with a cameo. They're fashion cameos (resin). That's always a good place to start out, since shell is infinitely more delicate (and much more expensive to boot). Brass and Copper and some vintage chain... and I made some earrings this week too.

Whatdya think:


Cuff from the front


Cuff from the side




Pendant with handmade vintage chain (1940's) I threw a clasp onto.

If you're signed up for my newsletter, you'll get to see the pictures of the earrings and the newer pendant (no chain). They're all pretty in salmon pink and blue...

Newsletter goes out next week. If you're not signed up for the newsletter, there's a link just to your right on the sidebar...

Oh, and I'll be at the Mower's Market in Woodstock this Sunday (June 28th) as well as the Hudson River Market in Beacon on Saturday. Hope to see some of you this weekend!

No comments: