July 6, 2009

Trekking Cross Country, Wanna Meet Somewhere Along the Way?

Hey Everybody!

Just a week before I leave for the vast expanses of the great SouthWest. Stopping in Arkansas for Bethany's wedding and then on to dig up diamonds and get a good scare! Yep, dig up diamonds. Crater of Diamonds Park is just a short (relatively speaking) drive south from Fayetteville and they let you dig in the dirt and keep what you find (for a small fee) so Wish me Luck!

If I find anything good, I'll make something out of it... I like the look of raw diamonds. Oh, and if it's really good, I might just pay off some CC's... That would be nice too.

Then, we're off to Colorado to spend a night at the Stanley Hotel and see if we can get Phil to see a ghost. I've already seen a few and he says he won't believe it til he sees it, so Wish him Luck too.

Then, we're across to stay with my sister for a couple days in Park City before my first, ever, Park Silly Sunday Market. If you're around there on the 26th, I'll make sure to say hi! ;}

Phil has to leave to come back to work right after that and then I'll be on my own - with just my family and friends - for two more weeks before driving back. One more Park Silly before I go and then maybe I'll be stopping at your place for a Jewelry Party?

Somewhere inbetween I might even head NorthWest a bit more and join my dad for a day of opal digging too. Have to get the rest of my Utah party schedules finalized before I know if and when though.

So, what's up with you?

Oh, and here's a picture Phil took of some of the jewelry I made with his miniature watercolors - all originals and some are going to Raindance in Beacon and the rest are going with me to Park City:



No comments: