May 14, 2010

Burr Ridge Spring Crafte Fest

Hey everybody...

Well, it's been a grueling week. I had a bad throat thing from last Thursday and it put me outta commission and then I didn't make it to Satellite 2nd Saturday cause of weather and time issues... we were packing and loading like maniacs from Tuesday until noon yesterday. Everything in my body hurts! I think I even pulled a muscle in my brain ;]

So, most of our stuff is on the way to Utah (found a few odds and ends after the trailer left and had to chuck a lot of stuff), and we're in Ohio getting ready for another day on the road.

Winding up in Burr Ridge, Illinois tonight (hopefully a bit early so we can get some serious sleep), so we can get up at a ridiculous hour to set up our tent and tables and cover them with shiny pretty things in the Burr Ridge Village Center for the Spring Crafte Fest.




Show goes from 10am to 5pm tomorrow (May 15th) and Sunday (May 16th), and we'll be there under the white tent with the yellow (hand painted) Custom Adornments banner hanging up in the back.

I made some new covers for my tables and have a new set up planned... oh... and I made a ton of new jewelry too. Lots of men's rings (pharaoh style) and some cameo rings too. There's some other new stuff as well.... but since I'm in a hotel with the laptop and don't have the pics to show you, you'll just have to come by and have a look. If you're nearby that is.

So, we're going to pack up our stuff now and hit the road.

Maybe I'll see some of you in Illinois this weekend, the rest, probably not.

Have a great weekend either way and I'll tell you all about it next week. After we visit my dad in his new home in Minneapolis. See you in a couple days...

No comments: