April 30, 2010

Wanna See the New Jewelry?

Ok. Tomorrow I'm heading to the Trexlertown Grange bright and early to set up at From Scratch. If you're in the area, I expect to see you. If you're not, here's a bunch of the new stuff I just made that I'll probably be selling out of tomorrow.

Well, I'll be selling a few of them for sure. Mother's Day is right around the corner don'tcha know... exactly 8 days actually...

Cameo Ring...


Cameo Pendants...



Cameo Pendant Earring Set w/Gold Fill Leverbacks...



Cameo Pendant Set w/Sterling Silver Leverbacks...



Non Tarnish Silver Enameled Copper Cabachon Pendants...



Non Tarnish Gold Enameled Copper Cabachon Pendants...



Non Tarnish Enameled Copper Cabachon Pendants...



And that's the slide show.

Ok. Actually, there are a couple of other cameo rings too... and some new faceted gemstone rings (Lab Ruby and Peridot)... and some wire word necklaces... and new Miniature Watercolor Painting necklaces... um... Oh ya... and some tiny picture frame necklaces to put the pictures of your children in with little gemstone accents. So, there's a lot of new jewelry you can try on at tomorrow's show.

See you tomorrow?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite, feeling like it was Wednesday on Monday, this week actually flew by for me! I felt like I got a lot accomplished too, so that is always nice.





Sell gold jewelry

Happy Hound Creative said...

Beautiful!!!