April 12, 2010

Boo Hoo Updates... That's a Show Cancellation FYI

Well, I just heard that the Augusta Craft Show - Crafts from the Heart - scheduled for April 24th, has been cancelled. So... Looks like I won't be going back down to GA this month. I am, however, planning to head back East and South this Fall, so look for me down there at the beginning of November...

In the meantime, looks like that's it for April shows. Unless I can get a last minute booking this coming weekend or next one... Let you know if I can and do.

However, that opens up a lot of spots for the North East Coast people who want to get their pre-Mother's Day Jewelry Party dates scheduled...






So... Get in touch and lets get you some free, custom made, jewelry for Mom's Day - and a bunch of free and discounted jewelry presents for Moms too!

No comments: