April 21, 2010

Earth Day!? Yep. Help Me Donate...


Hey Everybody!

Earth Day: A new (recycled) Hallmark Holiday? Or a way to make sure you make a difference every year?

Well, I'm still on the fence about that one.

That said, I'm going to add an extra 5% from all purchases made in my Etsy store on Thursday (April 22nd) to my Natural Resources Defense Council donation pool. Yep. So, instead of 10% of the price you pay for my jewelry being donated, everything bought on Thursday (Earth Day) will have 15% of the price donated! With Free Shipping still included! Sent to you in recycled content boxes to keep your jewelry safe (as always) AND packaging that I am reusing to send it to you. If you choose to buy something I made with Vintage beads and parts, then you got yourself an all around great Earth Day gift.

Mother's Day is coming up too so, why not make your gift to Mom a donation as well?

No reason I can see.

Did I mention that all Custom Orders made on the 22nd will also get 15% donated? Well, they will. Plus, if you saw something at a show, and don't see it in my store, and you ask me about it and I still have it, AND you get it on the 22nd; I will donate 15% of that purchase to NRDC too!

Viva la Earth Day!

1 comment:

Happy Hound Creative said...

Hey stick your shnoot in on one of the forums and show your face..... you liven up the joint!