December 2, 2010

December Means... Um... Happy... Er...

Howdy Hi everybody!

I made it back to Utah... and then got a cold... BUT, now I have to get myself all spiffed up for another round of weekend Arts & Crafts Markets in Salt Lake City.

Yep. I'm scheduled in for the next three Saturdays. However, I don't really have anything new to show you... but I kind of do... but the picture is terrible... Ok... lets see if I can get it to look good enough to put up.

Be right back...



See, terrible picture. The pendants are all Argentium Sterling and the ring is 14K Gold Fill... can you tell? They look great in person though... and the ring is a Mystic Topaz (and really small;).

Oh well, those won't be with me this weekend anyway.

However, some other stuff will be... and I'LL be at the Winter Market from 10am to 8pm on Saturday (the 4th). In Artist's Alley, where there's a central cash register. Which is why I'll have limited stock. I had to tag all my stuff with special codes and write everything down so they had a list of everything I'm going to sell. Since I could potentially have more than 100 codes if I put out my usual number of pieces, I pared it down to 60 codes and stretched my definition of "similar" so I could use the same code for items with the same price. Which means I'll have a select selection of jewelry for sale... Some of which you can see pictures of in posts before this one... Pretty much all of it actually.

So, ya. I'll have a better selection next week at Trolley Square... and maybe I'll even have some new stuff to show everyone? Not sure. Let you know next Friday...

Or maybe I'll just see you at Trolley Square. Or maybe I'll see you in West Valley City on Saturday? Or maybe I'll run into you on the street? Or maybe you'll drop me a line? Or maybe I'll start drumming and blow up? One can never tell...

(put strange emoticon here)

No comments: