December 9, 2010

Holiday Market in Trolley Square

Hi-lo there.

Well, I had that cold thing that was wicked and made my head feel like it was gonna explode and every tiny little bone and muscle in my body ache. I got over it, but it took more than a week. My advice: Don't get it!

Ok. That said. I'm all better. Spent a couple days getting my custom work finished - mostly - but nothing new to show you for this weekend. This what? The Holiday Market at Trolley Square...



I'll be in the Auditorium, which is to the right of the Atrium when you come in through the South Entrance off 600 S.

There's gonna be all kinds of great local arts and crafts and food AND a Food drive; so bring some non-perishables to donate.

Starts at Noon and goes to 8pm.

I'll have a nice selection of jewelry with me, but if there is something you particularly want me to bring, let me know. If I don't have what you want, I can make it for you next week and bring it on the 18th. Yep. Two Saturdays in Trolley Square in a row. So... if you can't make it to this one, you get another chance.

Yay.

See you there?!


No comments: