September 8, 2011

Holladay Harvest Fest This Saturday

Hey everybody... Hope you all had a great long weekend.

Speaking of which, Thanks to everyone who stopped by Park Silly this past Sunday... and I hope to see some of the Salt Lake folks this Saturday evening at the Holladay Harvest Festival (4pm to 8pm) too.

I have two new rings in Gold Fill:




and a necklace I made while I was being the Featured Artist on Sunday:




Plus a lot of other stuff some of you haven't seen yet. And, best of all, I'll get to see some of you (hopefully) who I haven't seen since last year too... Definitely: the best part! ;]

So, if you can make it to the Holladay City Hall for the Harvest Festival this Saturday (the 10th) I'll be in booth space #14... though I'm not sure where that actually is... guess I'll find out when I get there.

So'k. Just look for my yellow umbrella... and me.


No comments: