August 31, 2011

Featured Artist at Park Silly This Sunday

Is ME!

Yep. That's right. I'm the featured artist (booth is set up next to the Main Stage at the bottom of Main - near the Beer Garden). So...

I'll be making jewelry while I sell it (well, hopefully I'll have some help selling). So, there will be new jewelry (some of which you've seen here in the last few months) and new jewelry being made.

If you want to pick your own (or bring your own) stone and have it wrapped or sculpted; this Sunday is the day to do it.

Hope to see you this Sunday (the 4th) on Main Street in Park City (Utah;)... or you can catch me in space #14 at the Holiday Harvest Festival on September 10th too.

In the meantime, here's the latest thing I made for my (not quite yet) brother inlaw's new business venture: Flying Sprocket Mobile Bicycle Repair Shop









So, I guess, I can call myself a Wire Sculptor now? Well, if I get requests for more themed business card holders... ;]

No comments: