August 8, 2011

Class Time

Hey everybody!

I have a class starting this Thursday - still time to get in - and next Monday at the Kimball Art Center in Park City (Utah). If you haven't already signed up, you can sign up for the Necklace/Bracelet Finishing Class Here... and for the Wire Sculpted Jewelry Class Here.

This is the kind of thing I'll teach in the Finishing class:


(even though it says students responsible for own materials, that's really just for the beads - which you can get really quick Here . I'll be providing all the other stuff and you can pay for it at the first class)

And these are the kind of things I'll teach in the Sculpting class:









Hope to see some of you there - either where... ;]


Also... if you want to make a few bucks taking surveys online, this is a good one: www.opinionoutpost.com/join/7500776 I redeem straight to Amazon... that's how I got my yellow Craft Market umbrella and heavy metal umbrella stand last year.

I'll also be sharing a booth at the last Park Silly of August... more on that as it gets closer...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYENKT5El0 I get paid for my opinion. You can too! Check out this video for amazing opportunities to get paid for sharing your opinion. Or, just follow this link to join Opinion Outpost: www.opinionoutpost.com/join/7500776

No comments: