August 27, 2011

Silly Sunday is Approaching


In fact, it's tomorrow... and I'll be sharing a booth with Janet, who does beautiful jewelry... we'll be at the top of the hill by the entrance, in a white tent, full of jewelry.

You should come see us!

I don't have anything new, but you can see my new stuff at Park City Jewelers... like (please excuse the photo quality - they were snapped with a phone at the end of the day upon finishing) some of these:




I did the original wax for this and did the finishing and chose the stone combinations and attached the petals...


I did the petals...


Did the finishing and the petals on this one...


Did most of the work on this one...

Um, and I made some other stuff for them as well.... All in either white or yellow 14K Gold.... oh, that last one, is the first one I set the stones on myself. Yep; learning to set stones. In fact, I did most of the work on the last one... I think I mentioned that... huzzah. I might actually get to be a real jeweler at some point... ;]

Going to be teaching more beginner jewelry classes at the Kimball this fall too, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Hope to see you tomorrow (or on the 4th;)

No comments: