May 31, 2014

Artworks Peek

Hello again.

As promised, I'm back. ;) With a picture or two from my case at Artworks Gallery.

Here's one:




I'm doing this on a phone, so can't tell how good this looks. Looks a little reflecty to me. Let's try another one.




Hmmm, that seems kind of blurry; how about this one?




Eh, I give up. You'll just have to come in and see what's in there in person! 

If you want to see me there when you come in, I'll be at Artworks every Sunday 11-6 now until September... And most of them after that until October. Also Fri & Sat from 11-4 on the same timeline.

Hope to see some of you soon and also that you're having a great weekend.

PS. Starting up the Newsletter again too. So, if you aren't on it and want to be, you should sign up. There's a little box to do that right over there on the right side of the page... see it?




No comments: