April 30, 2009

New Shows Added

Looks like I'll be selling jewelry in Beacon in one more place:

The Hudson River Market. On Saturdays through Fall, at the lot between Hudson Beach Glass and Riverwinds starting at 10am. I'll have a booth on May 2nd, 16th and 23rd. That's this Saturday, in two weeks and again the week after that. 

I hope to see a lot of you at one of those and, if you're in the Atlanta area, I'll be at the Hatch Market Mother's Day weekend in Griffin, GA. I have booth number 40 in the pass through to the Garden area (first one on the left as you head to the Garden). 

Made a whole new Spring flower collection for the Mother's Day weekend show and finished up my pearl Spring Wedding collection as well. New stuff debuting at that show, so if you're in the area, be sure to come by and get the ones that works for you. 

Here's a few pictures of the Spring Flowers collection:











I'll be taking whatever doesn't sell in GA to the second Beacon Hudson River Market date, so you can get some of it there too  - if there's any left;]

And don't forget to come by Paper Presence on Sunday, May 3rd for your own custom made picture pendant necklace. For Mom or for yourself. 

No comments: