November 17, 2009

Making New Jewelry for Indiemade

Allentown has been bery bery good to me...

From Scratch got off to a good 1st year start and it went so well, it looks like they're planning a second event in Spring. I'm looking forward to it already! Of course, if it weren't for the people who saw me at Indiemade last year and recommended me to the organizers, I wouldn't be there at all. So, THANKS Indiemade!

Speaking of which, I'm in the process of making some new jewelry that will be debuting there. At the December 5th Indiemade Craft Market that is. Here's a little sneak peak:



The beads are all early 1950's and Japanese in origin. All Lampwork beads by nature. Throwing in some gemstones too. See em? Yep. There they are. Haven't finalized the designs yet, but will be working on that today when I'm done with this... and once I do the dishes.

Oh, and it looks like I won't be able to do anymore Squish Markets til next year. Can't do this month after all and next month the date is earlier and conflicts with my first day up at the Tight Knit market up in Troy... oh well. I'll definitely do some more next year, but probably the next one will be in February cause I think I'll be at Tight Knit on the January date too. I'll keep you posted.

I will be at the Beth Am Temple in Pearl River NY this Sunday though and Phil has a show with the Children on Friday in The City - at Label. It's a store. I'll write more about that tomorrow when I know what time they plan to launch into song.

Speaking of which, PLEASE, click on the link for Phil's project and pledge all you can... let everyone you know know... and help him get his new CD made. All it takes is a contribution of $25 to be able to contribute your voice to his music... literally.

Thanks!

Oh ya. Phil's watercolor painting based necklaces are selling like hotcakes and he painted two more last night that I'm going to try finish up in necklace form to take with me this weekend... though, if I don't get them finished in time for that, I'll have them with me in Griffin, GA for sure... going to do a party trunk show at The Next Chapter Bookstore on N. Hill Street on Black Friday... look for those pictures later in the week or Monday before I drive South. More on that later too.

Toodles til the next update... toodley toodleee toodle

No comments: