November 23, 2009

The Next Chapter

Well, I met some lovely people in Pearl River yesterday, and danced and laughed a lot, but sold only two rings... right at the end. That's how these things go sometimes. You just never know who's going to show up and how they'll react to your art...

So, now, I'm getting ready to drive down to Hiddenite tomorrow and hunt for Emeralds and then push through south of Atlanta to visit my good friend Carol and get geared up for my big Black Friday instore sale at The Next Chapter Bookstore in Griffin, GA. I made these just for the store to display while they're waiting for me to get there with more jewelry:



and I still have the jewelry I posted in last weeks entry as well. So that will be coming down with me too. BTW, I love that Labradorite's blue fire, don't you?! Plus, that really elaborate swirly ring is adjustable just like the swirly from last week and swirly with a bead above. AND, I'm bringing wire, tools and gems just so I can sit around and make rings on the spot at the party Friday; because you asked for it! Custom rings anyone?

So we're expecting to see everyone reading this in the Atlanta area to come down/over/around to downtown Griffin and get some real bargains. Because that's what you'll get. Real, one of a kind, bargains! Did I mention the jewelry's all going to be 20% OFF my online store prices? Well, it is. Just above wholesale so you'll be getting a real Black Friday deal when you come by. Because I know, if you're close enough to get there, you will.

Especially since the books are on sale too. It's the 3rd year Anniversary for The Next Chapter this month so Friday's event is a little bit of an Anniversary Party extension. That means food and drink to keep you alert while you're shopping. Well, we all know you'll be hanging around for a while with all the jewelry and great books and wonderful company and everything being such a bargain... and we wouldn't want you to get low blood sugar while you're there. What with the post Thanksgiving fast and all...

Happy Thanksgiving and see you Friday afternoon/evening in Griffin!


No comments: