December 11, 2009

Tighten Up the Bulls & Bears!

Ok New York peoples... upstate and, well, really the Brooklyn peoples... Saturday I'm winging my way up to Troy to join in on my first ever Tight Knit Winter Market. Heading up there with my friend Eileen (a real artist) to share a space and spread some holiday shopping cheer.

I've got jewelry, Eileen has fine art and will be making Origami Ornaments on the spot as well. You've just got to get your butt outta bed early enough to get there (I'll be out the door at 5:30 in the morning to pick up Eileen on the way North so we can be there with plenty of time to set up before the 9am start!). Yep, Tight Knit starts at 9am and goes to 1pm so you better be quick!

Then Sunday, Phil will be joining me (probably against his will) for a full day at the Bull and Bear Market at The Invisible Dog in Brooklyn. I'll be taking whatever I have left from Saturday (and some tools and a few things to make rings on demand if I have time) out to Brooklyn to party with the Bull and Bear for the Recession Art event of the season.

For that one, you have no sleeping in too late excuses 'cause it runs from 11am to 8pm! Plenty of time to get your butts over for a handmade shopping extravaganza!

Well, I'm going to try to get a couple things made before tomorrow, so I'm off. Hope to see some of you this weekend, with cash in hand (hint hint;). Ok, I'm happy with a smiling face and a warm - I saw it on your blog - hello too...

No comments: