December 3, 2009

Time for Indiemade Craft Market!

Saturday is the day. The 2nd Annual, Indiemade Craft Market in Allentown, PA. Last year was such a blast and I've been looking forward to this years event since, well, since the last one was over!

So, 10am is the time to be there... well, maybe earlier cause there was a line waiting to get in last year. Why? So you can Get yourself one of 50 swag bags - and a little catseye pendant made by me - and first dibs on all the handmade goods made by the wonderfully amazing talent that will be there. Yes, I am gushing. You will too...

It's at 1221 S. Front Street in the Starlight Ballroom. You can click on the Custom Adornments banner in the sidebar (under "Come See Me in December") for a map link to the show.

Hope to see you there - I have a new Copper and mostly 1950's Vintage Japanese Lampwork collection I made just for this show. So, if you come, you'll be one of the first ones to get a piece of it - or two...






I know you can't really tell what they look like from these pictures, but I think you can get something of an idea. 5 different beads ranging in date from 1948 to 1953. 6 different necklace and bracelet sets with at least two matching pairs of earrings for each set. First ones to look at them get the option to actually buy a full set, and a nice discount for getting a set instead of breaking them up. Because I'm sure they'll get broken up quickly, they usually do. So if you're coming to the Starlight on Saturday, and like your jewelry in sets (or want to give a different piece of the set to different friends or relatives), make sure you get there early for this new collection in Falltastic colors that are bright and big enough to wear during the winter and summer too.

Oh, and I haven't come up with a name for the collection yet. So, if you have any good ideas for this collection name, please feel free to post it in a comment. If you come up with a good one, that I wind up using, I'll make sure you get credit and a little thank you gift as well!

So, ya. Hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: