January 8, 2010

Happy Belated New Year!

Can you do that? Like a birthday... or anniversary... or congratulations...

I think I'm waiting for the Lunar New Year to start feeling like the year changed over, cause it just don't feel like it yet to me. You? Been getting pictures taken and jewelry added to my new online store and doing day to day stuff and just realized that we're already over a week into the New Year. Still doesn't feel any different. Anybody else?

Well, I thought I'd take a few minutes to reflect on the past year none-the-less. Though, I haven't really felt like writing too much lately either. Today, I do a bit more than I did yesterday though, so I thought I'd take a stab at it. Ok...

Um...

Yep.

What was I talking about?

Wow, the year just flew by, didn't it?

Really though... I met a lot of great people this last year and hope to catch up with some of them in the new one. Funny how that works out. We all get so caught up in the day to day that 2 months go by and it's like you just met someone yesterday and still haven't gone out to get that cup of coffee... or tea... or a bagel... or muffin... You get the point.

Ok. I'm just reaching now.

So...

Happy Belated Birthday! um sorry... Happy New Year! Here's a picture for you:





Phil took that on our New Years Day Walk... we walked around Sterling Lake... and um, I just am not good at posing for pictures so... Enjoy!

No comments: