January 24, 2010

Will You Be The One to Win My Heart?

Hey everybody! Hope you're having a great weekend!

I wrote a song about cookies in my sleep, and now, I can't remember how it went. Except for the chorus that went: Cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cooooookieeeees... I think I'll make some cookies today.

Oh, that's not why I'm on this thing!

I'm here to let you know you can win one of my hearts! No, I'm not an alien with extras. I just made a little heart shaped pendant for the Handmade Movement's Handmade Giveaway that's going on right now. It's Brass and has a little Ruby Red Cubic Zirconia in the center. Here, let me show you:


(this one is a different design than the other two... chain not include... sorry)


Oh, and I made two similar ones you can get in my Etsy store, if you don't win, so you can get you one too. (Or, if you don't get any of them, you can get in touch and I'll custom make you one instead.)


First there's this more rare, Teal colored, heart shaped Cubic Zirconia pendant:



(I haven't been able to find this color CZ since I got it 6 years ago)


Then, this Pink Cubic Zirconia heart shaped pendant:

(I can get more in this color, so the Teal CZ heart is more unique)


There's another heart shaped pendant that's all swirly and elaborate in my shop too. But that one I made before the Handmade Movement Giveaway pendants. I also added four rings with heart shaped stones and a matching pair of earrings and pendant with heart shaped Cubic Zirconia to my store last week too. Wanna see em? Ok. Click here.

Let's see, what else?

Oh, I got to meet one of the other S.N.E.A.K. Team members yesterday at the Tight Knit Market. How often does that happen? Very cool. Want to see her store? Ok, then click back there in the question.

K. That's it for now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, have a great week, see some of you at tomorrow's Sneak, and please let me know what you think of the new heart jewelry.

3 comments:

the real mia said...

These are so lovely.

is me said...

Congrats to Stacie on Winning the pendant!

is me said...

Pink CZ Heart pendant sold at Tight Knit the day before V-day... Still have the Teal CZ one... ;]