September 17, 2010

Brand New Pendant Styles... & Other New Stuff For Friday

This is the last Sunday for me at the Park Silly Market (back in my old spot on the side of Kimball across from Zooms)... and I'll be at Pioneer Park tomorrow (in the same spot I'm always in between City Weekly and the handmade wooden toys)... just 5 more of those including this weekend...

How about that tornado in NY? Hope all my NY readers are unscathed!

Um, I had a lot to say about new jewelry and my weird week, but I lost it in the black hole in the back of my head. So, let's just get to the pictures of the new jewelry...


Ok, so this is the new NEW stuff. Pendants. Turquoise, Silver, Lapis, Malachite, Rainbow Moonstone, Bear Grylls like raft of Sterling. Waves of Silver Plated and enameled Copper wire with Rainbow Moonstone, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Carnelian. Did I mention they're pendants?


New word pendants in Silver with lots of different stones... OK: Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Tourmaline, Malachite, Agate. Sterling chains are longer than the other ones I had.


Rose Quartz I found in NC and rough tumbled all wrapped in plated and enameled Copper wire. Chunky and funky but totally not clunky (ok, so I might be losing it...)


Lab grown Emerald Spinel, Sapphire & Ruby Corundum wrapped in Argentium Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Fill wire. Got a little long on me, but I still like 'em... you?


Ok... That's it for this weeks new stuff... unless I make something tomorrow night when I get home...

Have a great weekend and hope to see some of you in Salt Lake or Park City (probably see some of you at both too;)

No comments: