September 3, 2010

A Week of Jewelry in Three Days

So, all of you regular readers, friends and family know:

I moved to Utah this Spring to live with my folks and here I am while Phil is in NJ getting ready to start the rest of the month rehearsing for the world tour that starts on the 28th... AND, he was here visiting last week... AND, I got severe vertigo and nausea mid visit and I'm still getting over the dizzy...

Ok. That established...

I spent Monday on the couch not moving (cause stuff spun when I did), Tuesday catching up on e-mail and making a couple pendants for a custom order, and the last three days making jewelry for this weekend. Ok, actually, I only made two pairs of earrings on Wednesday. I made most of what follows yesterday and today...

Can you say: Making up for lost time?

You tell me:

Non Tarnish Brass Adjustable Rings (made last night at last minute)


Faceted Argentium Silver & 14K Gold Fill with Lab & Natural Sapphires and a Natural Rubilite Tourmaline Rings (all made today)


Orange Catseye and Brass Bracelet (made yesterday)


Red and Cream Rose Fashion Cameo & Brass Bracelet (also made yesterday)


Non Tarnish Copper and Brass Fashion Cameo Pendants (all made yesterday)


Sterling, Gold Fill, Vintage Chain segments and Fashion Cameo earrings (two made Wed, the rest yesterday)


So, there you have it... And, I'm thinking I'll even try to make a few Gemstone Cabachon Pendants tomorrow after the Saturday Market Downtown (that's in Pioneer Park in Salt Lake City for anyone just tuning in. I'm always next to the City Weekly tent on the street side of 400S about midway). I think I might need some more for Sunday at Park Silly... where I'll be back in front of the Banhoff again (that's Y38 on the map. Click on it to enlarge).

Maybe I'll see some of you this weekend and the rest of you had better enjoy the weekend. We're due to have more dangerous wind so... Yay!?

No comments: