August 28, 2010

Ack Ack Blah!

Ok, I know... you were all waiting for my weekly Friday update and it wasn't there. Well, neither was I. As it were. I've been sick (say like droopy dog in the cartoons). Really. A bit better now, but taking the day off from the Saturday Market in Downtown Salt Lake non-the-less. Since I still have some dizziness and yucky tummy feelings. AKA: nausea.

So. That revealed, I also have no pictures for you. Sorry. I actually made a couple of things on Monday - practice for custom work so I would be all warmed up before I made the custom stuff - and that's it. Two twisted wire rings and a cameo pendant. No pictures.

I will though... have pictures. But... well... I might put them up later today. Depends on how much I get done and how wonky I feel.

Still planning to go to Park Silly tomorrow so still have to get ready for that AND, get to bed REALLY early so I can not feel so horrible while I'm there. That's always good when you're by yourself and feeling kinda, um, crappy.

So. If you're in Park City tomorrow, and want to cheer me up - or bring me some crackers - or buy some jewelry... I'll be down in front of the Banhoff again just up Main Street from 7th.

Hope to see you there!

Oh, and I got my banner back too so: yay!

No comments: