August 13, 2010

Craft Lake City is Tomorrow... & I Have New Jewelry...

Hey Ya'll! It's Friday and you all know what THAT means! Yep, I have to get up at an ungodly hour to get my butt off to a show... No! Tomorrow I get to wake up at a normal time and get there at 11am! Yay!

Craft Lake City starts at 2pm! Yay! And goes until we can't see what we're doing (that would be 9pm).

I'm bringing a lot of jewelry. Gonna have two tables set up... like a real craft show set up tomorrow! Stuff I wouldn't normally bring to the Market in Pioneer Park AND, of course, all the new stuff you see here:















Notice how I didn't put in what it all is? Well, that's because I don't have time. Gotta get everything packed up and ready to go and it's already 6pm! AHHHH!

Oh, and tomorrow, I will also have an extra table set up so I can make rings and pendants RIGHT THERE. On the Spot! Yep. While you wait like! Yes, I have enlisted help for tomorrow. So, I will be making whatever I can while I can still see what I'm doing (probably till about 7pm).

Get there early if you want me to make you a ring or pendant while you stare at me... or go off and look at other great crafty things and come back... whichever works better at the time...

Won't know what spot I'll be in til I get there but, I'm loading in on the 200 S side of the Gallivan Center (between Main and State) so, I assume I'll be somewhere near that entrance. Under a tent, with my sign hanging behind me (unless the wind is whipping and then it'll be hanging on a table...).

Look forward to seeing a lot you there and have a great weekend everyone else!

PS, If you like any of the jewelry you see on my blog and you can't make it to a show - and it's not listed in my stores - just get in touch and I can ship it to you if it hasn't sold (or make you a similar one if possible)

1 comment:

Happy Hound Creative said...

I love that bracelet!! Good luck at the show!