August 20, 2010

New, New, New, New... Well, A Few New... It's The Friday Update

So, I got some new laser cut beads... some Brass plated in 18K Gold, some Brass plated in Copper, and some Copper "dipped" (plated) in Silver. So, I made some rings (All priced at a mere $10 each):




And... I made some 5mm Natural Peridot rings - one in Argentium Sterling Silver and one in 14K Gold Fill (a little bit more than the other rings price wise, but still a bargain - oh, and they're shown the other way around too fyi):







And I wrapped one of the Moss Agates I found in NC (and tumbled) in Argentium Sterling Silver as well (thinking about putting this - and some other pendants I made - on a necklace of it's own... whatya think?):




Now, I'm getting them all ready for Market and then taking them off to Salt Lake City's infamous Pioneer Park and the very Silly Park City Market this weekend. Usual places (though, I'll be at the bottom of the hill on Main in Park City this week infront of the Banhoff just off 7th), yellow umbrella, new taller tables and no banner... :{

So, hope to see some of you this weekend. Have a great one whether I do or not!



No comments: