August 17, 2010

Does Anyone Know Where My Banner Is?

Well, Craft Lake City was fun... Met a lot of great people and the bands were all really good and I got to hang out with my cousin... but... When I was putting everything away and heading home; It was dark and I was tired and hadn't really eaten that much... and I forgot to take my banner down off the tent (the tents were provided).

The venue didn't have it and the organizers don't have it and I was hoping that one of my neighbors grabbed it for me before they left... but no one's come forward yet.

Would really like to have it back by this weekend for the Markets on Saturday and Sunday... don't have time to find fabric, buy paint, print and cut out lettering, and make a new one before then... So... has anyone seen this Banner:



(This is the City Weekly shot of my Craft Lake City booth. I was elsewhere when they stopped by; that's my cousin)

That was how it was hanging in the tent when I left it. I know... I feel terrible about leaving it there... Here's a better picture of it:



(Pic from another show earlier this year)

Anyway, if anyone can help me get my banner back, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks and see you Friday with pics of the new stuff too!

No comments: