September 24, 2010

Rings, Rings, & More Rings! And Max...

So, I only had Mon-Wed this week to make jewelry and Wed was just custom orders... which means, I seriously cranked out some rings on Mon and Tues! I made over 50 $10 rings and a dozen $15 ones. Plus, some lovely cameo and faceted gemstone rings. Wanna see what I got?

Ok. Here they are..

I made almost all these rings on Monday and all but one of the spiral rings on Tuesday:



And I made all these rings on Tuesday:



Thurs, I was taking care of my mom's geriatric terrier and cat. Max, the terrier wasn't doing so well and when my mom got home, I had to drive her and Max to the vet. We came back without him. Heart failure was the diagnosis. He was an amazing dog. He was at least 15 (probably older) and had Cushings, was blind with cataracts, deaf, had senile dementia and was a little indomitable tank that kept going longer and stronger than any batteried up bunny! Even though he was also incapable of getting outside to do his business (we won't miss that part!), we miss him.

So, here's a picture of Max back in June, when he was able to get himself up on the porch and in through the door again (something he hadn't been able to do for over a year). The vet said they get better before they get worse, and he sure did!



Max was an inspiring little guy and we'll miss him!

However, sad as the family is about Max... I'll still be at the Pioneer Park Market, in the usual place on 400S, tomorrow. So, maybe I'll see some of you there trying to get your favorite ring(s) before someone else does?

No comments: