October 8, 2010

This Friday, I Have New Stuff to Show

Ok. Last Friday I had nothing to show because I was away all week and made nothing new.

Where was I? Incase you forgot; I was out watching Phil beat the hell outta some drums on stage with the Swans first couple nights of the new tour. Yes. It was amazing and I wanted to travel with them longer but...

I came back and then had bad internet connections and nowhere to work until Wed... But, I did get roasted on Saturday at the Downtown Market (cause it was like 90F) and went to a really nice birthday party Sunday and then it rained a lot all week. This morning, the humidity was 80%. Kinda like Oregon in the high mountain desert of Utah... Though, it was a bit too cold to start wire wrapping in the mornings so, I did only have a few hours of solid non-arthritis bothered wrapping each day this week. Yep. I am whining a little bit...

Finally supposed to be a clear, warmer, day tomorrow though. Just in time for the second to last Downtown Salt Lake Arts and Crafts Market in Pioneer Park. Where I will be from 8am to 1pm on the street side of 400 S next to the City Weekly tent. Like usual.

Didn't get to make a lot of new stuff since I spent most of my jewelry making time working on custom orders this week but, I did make these:



And a couple of these:


[These got made because I had a special request for a simple more square know like ring. Obviously, one of these didn't quite fit the bill, but the other one came out ok. However, it was too big so it goes out into the general ring box now...]


Next week is the last Saturday to come out to the Pioneer Park Market for the season, and I will have a lot more new stuff next week... then I'm taking it all to Jewelry Parties and a couple Craft Shows in GA; with a brief flyover to catch up with Phil on the tour again. I love being a groupie!

See you tomorrow... or next Saturday... or at a Jewelry Party... or in Georgia.

No comments: