October 15, 2010

New Jewelry for the Last Downtown Market

Well, I have a sale going on in my Etsy store until Wed (the prices shown are already reduced)... I'm heading off to GA (and then the UK and then back GA) on Monday... Tomorrow is the last Downtown Salt Lake Arts & Crafts Market of the season AND, I have a Jewelry Party tomorrow night too... I've been a leetle crazy busy this week.

So... Sorry for getting these up so late today:


Couple new Cameo Pendants


Natural Peridot, Rubilite Tourmaline, and Andalucite GF Pendants


Natural Amethyst, Rubilite Tourmaline, Andalucite, and a big lab Sapphire Sculpted Argentium Sterling Silver Pendants


Stones I found myself and tumbled: Rose Quartz from NC, and Agates from Utah (and a faceted stone I didn't find which is also the next picture)


A Natural Oro Verde Citrine in Argentium Sterling Silver - you really can't tell how lovely this stone is in the this photo either...


Ok. Got at least another hour of getting ready for tomorrow to do (got to get up at 5am and I'm going straight to the party after the Market so I have to bring clothes to change into and everything I need for the entire day).

Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow - either at the Market (8am to 1pm) in the usual place - or maybe at the party after.

Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you next week on my trip out East.

No comments: