October 20, 2010

The Road More Traveled

So... I'm on my way to GA. Day one - the longest drive - is behind me and it's all still long ways each of the next, but not as and more winding... Plus they lead to friends at the end of the day ;}

Then... I get a day of rest and visitation and then a nice Red Eye to London... Yay! More friends (long time haven't seen them) and catch up with Swans for 4 dates of the UK tour. Really looking forward to that! I'd see every show Phil ever played - if I could.

Back on Halloween (I'll be wearing the mask of exhaustion) and then make, make make to get ready for the Peachtree City Jewelry Expo on the 6th and the Calico Arts & Crafts (Moultrie) on the 13th & 14th.

THEN, I get to jet up to PA (Macungie and Philly) for a couple of Jewelry Parties and then up to Minneapolis to visit my Dad; THEN back to Utah for more Jewelry Parties and another weekly Market. New one indoors on State Street.

Well. That last one is still tentative...

Anyway. I still have room for more Jewelry Parties on the way back. So... if you're on the way to Minnesota from Philly (Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, or Minnesota anyone?), drop me a line and get yourself penciled in for November 21st or 22nd (depending on how far you are from Philly/close you are to Minneapolis) or 23rd or 24th if you're on the way from Minnesota to Utah (Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Far Northern Colorado).

So, if any of those places/dates describes you... and you want a nice little custom made hosting gift and a percentage of the party's earnings in free jewelry and a discount on everything else you want - like gifts for other people maybe - either leave me a message here, OR e-mail me.

I'll post again when I get back from London and just before Peachtree with some pictures for you to drool over (or come get, depending on your position in the states and inclination as a drooler;).

Have a great Halloween and see you here in November... if I don't see you somewheres else...

No comments: