February 25, 2010

Neither Snow, Nor Early Morning Blahs...

Will keep me away from the Last Troy Tight Knit Market this Saturday!

SO, you all better show the hell up!

Ok...

Please?!

You know I drive like 2 hours to get there and another 2 hours to get back so, if I can get there, you can. That, and it would also be nice to have a lot of people show up and support all the amazing Tight Knit talent too! Plus, just to make it more interesting for ya'll (and because this is my last craft show in NY State for I don't know how long), I'm going to be giving everyone who comes Saturday and buys my jewelry 20% OFF... Really! (All you farmers reading this, I am still totally up for some jewelry for food barter too...)

So, if you're anywhere near the Atrium in Downtown Troy, NY this Saturday (the 27th of February) between 9am and 1pm, you should absolutely make the effort to stroll on in and venture upstairs and get yourself some super, one of a kind jewelry deals! It'll totally be worth it!

Seriously.

Do it!

No comments: