September 9, 2009

Behind Every Musician...

So, this last week I helped Phil launch a KICKSTARTER project. Most of the video work, some of the vox pops in the finished video and a lot of the writing is my contribution efforts. Oh, and the cracking of the proverbial whip to get it done in a timely manner...

Now, hopefully, a lot of people will see it and want to be part of the project. One of my friends who I e-mailed it to said the music on the video was creepy and gave him nightmares. I said: thanks for the compliment on behalf of Phil.

We put the project description video up on Youtube if you want to have a Look at it Moove!

I also figured out how to do wire knitting (on a spool) last weekend so, I'll have some pictures of new work with that for ya'll to look at - hopefully - next week. Maybe at the end of this one, if I have enough time. Phil painted a few more mini watercolors for them so, now I just have to put it all together and take some pictures.

I'll post updates for shows and events for the end of the month and beginning of October at the end of this week or, at the latest, by next Monday.

Til then...

No comments: