September 12, 2009

Rained Out Today...

Well, it looks like the outdoor season of the Hudson River Market has been overshadowed by the amazingly wet wonders of the sky once again.

Sing along with me, won't you?

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day...

So, looks like some kind of conspiracy to me. What? You think I'm nuts?! Well, I was incapacitated for Monday's Market and rained out for Saturday's... sounds like Somebody's trying to tell me something... what could that be? I guess the Market in Brooklyn next Sunday will be the test. Maybe you'll only see me in Brooklyn and other states for a while?

Ok, it's early and I might still be a little groggy from being asleep for the last 7 hours and a little cloudy eyed from the weather...

Still works out the same way:

No Hudson River Market in Beacon today. (Wonder if the Handmade Cavalcade is still on?) Mother Nature gets to apologize for this one, though... I am sorry if you were planning to meet me in Beacon today for picking up or swapping out or grabbing that one thing you've been thinking about since last time you oggled my jewelry...

If you can make it to Carroll Gardens next Sunday, it's under a permanent tent... only be cancelled if the weather is extreme... So, I'm going to assume it's a go!

E-mail if there's something you were coming for today that just can't wait, and I'll work with ya!

Enjoy the weekend and I'll keep you posted on any future INdoor events this Fall in the, um, near future.

No comments: