September 3, 2009

Quicky Update

Hey eveery body!

Some of you know this because I told you, it directly pertains to you OR, you subscribe to and actually read my newsletter...

What?

This: I have several pieces of new consignment jewelry out in the world as of today.

Six necklaces at Paper Presence (296 Main Street in Beacon, NY 845-849-2443), and three (now, but soon to be a few more) at Pink Cloud Boutique (2 Main Street in Harriman, NY 845-238-2752) as well. This is the first consignment I've had at Pink Cloud. [Any and all help at making it one of many will be very appreciated...;]

While the idea of the necklaces is similar; both stores actually have different, exclusive to them, versions of a new direction for me: wire word jewelry.

Since I'm just figuring out how to do it, I started with the short words and, as I get more comfortable with it, I'll make some longer words and then work on some other styles and uses I have kicking around in my head a little later as well.

For now, you can get something like one of these (or actually one of these):


at Paper Presence and something like this one (or this one):


at Pink Cloud Boutique.

Paper Presence still has some of my picture frame jewelry as well. You can put your own image in them OR, you can take in the photo you want in the necklace frame, hand it over, and Lydia will shrink it down and put it in one of my necklaces for you. These are really great for a personal gift.

As always, each one is different enough to make all the new necklaces one of a kind.

And that's pretty much all I have to say today. Oh, except:

Thanks for caring and hope everyone has a greaattt weekend!


No comments: