September 4, 2009

New Hudson River Market


[Another quicky... this officially makes the most blog posts I've ever written in one week...]

The NewNew and Hudson Valley Etsy Street Teams teamed up with Paper Presence and are having the Fall Calvalcade in Beacon on the same day as the next Hudson River Market. So, I thought I'd better put up a big notice for the 5 or so people who read my blog and live close enough to come down and help make all our days - on the lawn on Main Street - next Saturday!

That's next Saturday, September 12th, from 11am-6pm; just like the sign above says. [Click on the post title for a Google Maps link to the actual location, and on the poster image for the full size to print for your collection]

Thanks in advance, and I hope everyone has a great long weekend!

No comments: