September 24, 2009

This Weekend in Where I'm At

Well, this weekend isn't going to be at Squish. Sorry. I will be doing another one later in the year, but I'm going for the much-lower-priced-to-be-part-of small local event this weekend instead.

This will be a first and it might wind up being a good one. You just never know!

Where you ask? Well, I'll tell you:

I'll be at the Secaucus Public Library's Mini Fair and Book Sale. 10am-3pm and it's at the Secaucus Public Library. Which is at 1379 Paterson Plank Road in Secaucus, NJ (07094 in case you want to map it).

Won't have my tent, but my banner will be on the table so, if you're in NJ and want to come see me, please do!

Oh, and for everyone in PA, I'm doing the Indiemade Market again this December (the 5th) and a new one (also in Allentown), From Scratch, on the 14th of November. Plus, I have an in Gallery Jewelry Party coming up on the 11th of October in Beacon.

More details on all that later though. I'm adding brooches to my online store this week and I have one more to get up there. So, I'm off to write a description and crop some photos. Oh, and I have some jewelry I have to get made too!

Hurray!

No comments: