October 1, 2009

This Weekend's Festival That I'll Be At...

This weekend I'm going to be at the 8th Annual, Skyland, New Jersey Botanical Garden's Harvest Festival. Both days, Saturday and Sunday (10/3 & 4) from 10am to 5pm. Rain or Shine! Which is going to be fun cause I haven't gotten around to re-water proofing my tent... So, repeat after me: Rain rain... I'll be there anyway!

Um, and that's pretty much it.

Oh, wait, I'll also have a necklace at the Benefit Auction at the Mount Beacon Fine Art Gallery at 155 Main Street in Beacon, NY on Saturday the 3rd. Proceeds benefit the Aubrey Chibbaro Youth in Arts Scholarship so get out there and bid!

I'll have a picture of the item up for bidding right here on my blog by tomorrow evening... I'm still making it ;}

Oh yah. The MBFA Gallery is also going to host an, open to the public, Jewelry Party on Sunday the 11th. That would be with me, and my jewelry...


No comments: