October 22, 2009

Squishy Halloween!

Well, my really cool spider cut gemstones didn't arrive in time for me to make the amazing spider rings I intended, but I'm still going to be at the Squish Artists Market on Saturday. With some new rings. Just not ones with spiders cut into the bottom of the facets (they look soooo cool!) If I have time to make them before next weekend, I'll put them up in my Etsy shop. But don't hold your breath.

I have a lot of stuff to do and get made cause I have shows every weekend until Xmas... and I never got around to making my fall collections, so I have to hustle a little bit... and make some swag for IndieMade too... ya... I think I'll be lucky to get my laundry done!

I just added a bunch of stuff to my Etsy store though - that I meant to put up like a year ago - and have a few more things to list this week and next week and the week after. So keep your eyes peeled for new listings... or, if you twitter, you can follow me and get tweeted every time a listing gets added to my store so you know exactly what's new ... And you can find out when I post new pictures to my Flickr page... And when I put up a new blog posting. Like this one.

Ok, well, I have to get some stuff made and try to clean up my hovel a little bit today, among other things, so I better leave it here.

Hope to see you at Squish Saturday (1-7pm 3rd Street, Brooklyn) and maybe at some other shows and markets in the near future too. Thankfully, none of them will be outside - did I mention I got sick from being out all day in winter weather last weekend? Well, it was pretty out... and I did get a lot of fresh air... and met some nice people... and lost the feeling in my extremities and slept all day the next two days...


This is my tent at The Fall Foliage Festival in Highland Falls last Saturday, BRRRRR!
(this picture has been lightened and brightened; it was really cold and dark that day; it sleeted!)


Yay indoor markets!


No comments: